DEMAND.FILM is an online platform that lets individuals and organisations choose a film they want to play at their local cinema. Here’s how it works:
1. Click here to visit The Opposition on the DEMAND.FILM website
2. Sign up to host the screening by becoming the event’s ‘promoter’.
3. Indicate your preferred date, time and cinema and DEMAND.FILM will get in touch to confirm the details.
4. Spread the word! Invite friends and community to buy tickets via the ticket link.
5. Once enough tickets are sold (usually 40–50) by a designated date, the screening is confirmed. If not enough tickets are sold, no one is charged and the event is cancelled.
If you would like to host a discussion or Q&A after the film, get in touch with us using the form below and we can connect you with the filmmakers and other experts. We’ll also provide you with posters and marketing materials for your screening.
You can also choose to host a screening in a setting of your choice. This can be anywhere, from a boardroom to a community hall, a church to a university lecture theatre. We charge a minimal license fee for this option. just fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch.